Monthly contracts are available in Ramp A. Currently, there is a waiting list in Ramp B and Ramp C. To get a monthly contract in Ramp A or get on the waiting list in Ramp B or Ramp C, go to parkerbill.com.
Here are some other great parking options to consider:
- Daily parking is available. See daily rates.
- Early Bird rates are available in all three ramps. Just enter the ramps Monday-Friday from 6 to 9 a.m. and get a reduced rate. Here’s the rate chart.
- Consider carpooling and save money.
- Look at other downtown parking ramp locations at mplsparking.com/monthly-parking.
Perks of monthly contracts:
- Guaranteed access to ramp. Reserve a spot using the MPLS Parking app.
- Complimentary Ramp-Ride-Fly Parking – park in the ramps and take a train to your terminal and save money and time. Find more information here about Ramp-Ride-Fly parking.
Monthly contract terms:
- Contracts are month to month.
- No refunds for partial months.
- To avoid disruption in service, payments are due on the last business day of each month for the following month.
Ways to pay your monthly parking bill:
- Credit card: Online at mplsparking.com
- Cash: Ramp A ground floor office only, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Check: Drop off at Ramp A office during business hours or mail to 33 9th St N. #850, Minneapolis, MN 55403.
Electric vehicle charging is available in all three ramps. Visit ChargePoint to learn more.