The ABC Ramps Mobility Hub is fully automated to make payment easy. Credit cards are accepted at the exits. You can get a receipt by pressing a button on the machine.
Early bird parking is available on weekdays between 6 and 9 a.m. If you enter the ramp through a carpool lane with two or more persons in the vehicle, you pay a special early bird rate.
Credit Card payments
- Insert parking ticket at exit.
- Rate will post; then insert credit card. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted.
- Remove card and gate will open.
- Take ticket with you.
- Pay at the Ramp A office during open hours for all ramps.
- Within 15 minutes after paying, insert ticket at exit and the gate will open.
MPLS Parking app payments
- Download the MPLS parking app.
- Create an account and add a credit card.
- Pay by zone with the zone number on your ticket (Ramp A: 181; Ramp B: 182, Ramp C: 183) and scan your ticket with your phone.
- At the exit, enter your ticket and the card registered to your account will automatically be charged.
Need electric vehicle charging? It’s available in all three ramps. Visit ChargePoint to learn more.