Lots of events in downtown Minneapolis. Lots of close parking too.
If you’re coming to an event downtown, the ABC Ramps Mobility Hub is located next to several event venues such as Target Field, Target Center, First Avenue, the Historic Theatre District, Warehouse District restaurants and many more. Skyways lead from the ramps to many of these places.
You are guaranteed a parking space when you arrive if you buy a pre-purchased reservation. Just download the MPLS parking app to get started.
Here are the other ways to pay for event parking:
Credit Card payments
- Insert parking ticket at exit.
- Rate will post; then insert credit card. Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
- Remove card and gate will open.
- Take ticket with you.
- Pay at pay stations located within the ramp. See posted signs for locations.
- Within 15 minutes after paying, insert ticket at exit and the gate will open.
MPLS Parking app payments/pay in your seat
- Download the MPLS parking app.
- Create an account and add a credit card.
- Pay by zone with the zone number on your ticket (Ramp A: 181; Ramp B: 182, Ramp C: 183). Scan your ticket with your phone while you’re still in your seat at your event.
- At the exit, enter your parking ticket and the card registered to your account will automatically be charged.
Charter bus parking
Charter bus parking for events is by permit only. Permits can be purchased in advance from Mpls Parking.
There are parking spaces in Ramp A and B for persons with disabilities. Both ramps allow direct access to Target Field, Target Plaza, Target Center and other skyway connected destinations.
Need electric vehicle charging? It’s available in all three ramps. Visit ChargePoint to learn more.